Monday, March 15, 2010

My first Green Monster

I tried my first green monster this morning.











This is what it looks like..(Link for recipes)
I put in 2 handfuls of spinach, a banana, 1% milk, 6 frozen strawberries, 1/2 tsp Agave Nectar (for sweetness) and 1 tsp peanut butter.
I would be lying if I said I could not at all taste some of the spinach - my guess is that 2 handfuls is a bit much.
My next one will have 1 extra strawberry, almond butter instead of peanut, less milk, and definitely less spinach (maybe 1.5 handfuls).
I do feel full from it (I didn't even drink it all), and it's been 3 hours since I had it.
It's also sitting well in my stomach (which is a miracle!).
So I would recommend it.
I feel healthy drinking it, and it makes for a great quick breakfast.
Green monster review over. You can now return to your regularly scheduled programs.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment