Tuesday, May 04, 2010

La la la...Lump in my Oatmeal

Today I made my (now perfected) Oatmeal recipe.

Start with 1/3 cup of Oatmeal, and a tablespoon of Flax





















Add to a boiling 1 cup of water, and bring to boil (watch! it will be quick)
Simmer the oatmeal for 5 minutes.













Cut up one apple
1 handful  of chopped almonds & Pecans

6 Raisins














After the 5 minutes, add the raisins & nuts (I like my nuts soggy)
and a little bit of cinnamon













Once the oatmeal is at your preferred consistency, add the apples.













Cover, and take off heat for about 5 minutes (or until apples are at your preferred consistency).
And VoilĂ Breakfast and my very large coffee are served.

















And now, to sum it all up - I give you Bert & Ernie




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment