Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I'm baaack with another birthday post :)

After the longest break (thus far), I am back - with N's birthday!
N (my friend's son - who is a permanent fixture in my photographic escapades) celebrated his second birthday a few days after his mama.
Here's a quick recap of our celebrations.

Part 1 @ School
We visited N's class on his birthday to bring some cake and sweets.
Mommy, Prince N, and me
Cake with Buzz?? Yummy!!!
Birthday Boy
Just the 2 of us

Part 2 @ Home
Our celebration at home had even more sweets, and even more fun!
We had a nice table set with a farm house to help the animal theme
Wow, I am creative :)
And then we had a party!



He was eying that cake since the moment it arrived.
Even after all that cupcake!!

Then we opened some gifts


This is not a golf club - it is a Lawn Mower!
We all enjoyed your birthday little man!
Lets celebrate many more.
I LALOO!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment