Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 18 - Our wedding

Our wedding was beautiful, and if I was the kind of person that actually had fantasies about that day - I would say it went precisely as I would fantasize.
We were married at Atlantis on Paradise Island in the Bahamas.
Our destination wedding let us really enjoy our day, take time to be with our guests, and take it all in.
What I remember most about that day is all the moments I got to stop and actually look around.
Realizing the magic of our wedding day, on our actual wedding day is a special experience I wish every couple to have.

Mom & dad walking me down the 'aisle'. It was such a special moment.
I remember these moments as clearly as if it was yesterday.


Yup, he grabbed my butt :)
I remember just resting my head on him. No direction, just comfort.

Our Cake
Our beautiful reception venue
I loved that we were always surrounded by friends & family.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment