Saturday, June 30, 2012

Challenge post 1: List 20 random facts about yourself

1. I'm a little addicted when it comes to good coffee
2. I love spring and summer
3. The only things I like about winter is skating outdoors and watching snow from indoors
4. The only reason I would want to win the lottery is so that I could volunteer instead of work
5. I don't like to move
6. I love packing for vacation
7. I dislike unpacking from vacation
8. I have not yet mastered the delicate balance of keeping a clean house, as well as a happy marriage. I find one of the 2 always suffers in favor of the other.
9. My green thumb is more like a brown thumb this summer. Everything is not surviving
10. I'm a cat person
11. My husband makes me laugh in the most inappropriate places and situations. He stole my heart by doing that.
12. People think that getting me to drink will bring out a wild side. They don't realize I hide that side somewhere else.
13. 13 has been a lucky number in my life. 12 has not.
14. I love pinteresting
15. I don't love Apple products. I have 2. I didn't choose either. i don't apple..
16. I coupon. Not like the crazy ladies on that show, but it doesn't stop my dear friend F to suggest I appear on the show.
17. I love the smell of lemon and of clean sheets.
18. I love hot yoga
19. I have nice in-laws, and a fab sister in law.
20. My family is the most important thing in my life.
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment